Saturday, October 8, 2011

Holding my breath

I said I was going to create a blog when the old house sold.  It seems like I've been holding my breath for 10 months (or at least the last two) waiting for the house to sell.  Because things started happening about the time I would have gone on vacation (planning to go out west on the bike), even that was put off.  At this point, it is likely not going to happen.  So, in an attempt to get back into the land of the living, I'm at least going to TRY to write approximately once a week.  We'll see how long this lasts....
All I can say at this point, is that the house-selling process is much more painful than buying.  Maintaining two houses is a drag.  And, if I had it to do over, I still would have moved!
So, I'll continue to be frustrated by the selling process, the housing market, the economy.  I'll continue to enjoy the new house (wheat was just planted in the back 7 acres).  I'll continue to realize how fortunate I was and am to be able to make this move and live here.  I'll also keep holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment